OhashiatsuŽ Beginning One Course Comments
Involve yourself in a new dimension!
Beginning One Course
Inner Strength/Outer Grace
With Massimo De Angelis
Certified OhashiatsuŽ Instructor
Registered Shiatsu Therapist
Ohashiatsu is a unique method of healing touch. It's also a method of meditation, a method of self-improvement. It's taken shiatsu/acupressure to a different level.
You haven't truly enjoyed bodywork until you've experienced Ohashiatsu. Initially developed to keep the "giver's" body healthy, the relaxed state of the giver actually makes it more effective and more comfortable for the receiver.
What are the Benefits?
- Movement, flexibility and endurance of yoga
- Strength building and enhanced posture of Pilates
- Revitalization of your own Ki - life force energy
- De-stress of your body and mind
- Revitalization of your spirit
- Better understanding of yourself, others and nature
Ohashiatsu combines hands-on touch techniques, limb rotation, and stretches, in a seamless flow of movement. It is an energizing dance. All add up to a more balanced life and better health for you while you learn a healing therapy.
Students learn the fundamental principles of Ohashiatsu/Ohashi Method as they apply to bodywork and, more importantly, to every aspect of life. You'll learn how to work from Hara: your center and your source of inner strength and calm.
- how to feel the life force or Ki energy flow in the body
- location of the meridians
- some of the major tsubos (acupoints);
- Ohashiatsu movements and techniques in supine and prone positions
As you near the end of the course, you will experience enhanced sensitivity as well as increased body awareness and grace, and by the end of the course, you will know how to give a full-body session.
Dates and Time:
Part 1: October 18 - 20, 2013
Part 2: November 1 - 3, 2013
Friday from 6.00 to 9.00pm
Saturday and Sunday from 10.00am to 5.00pm
Bridge Health, #580 - 999 West Broadway
Vancouver, BC V5Z 1K5
$450 / $400*
*Early Bird Rate, if you register by September 30th
None, everyone is welcome.
The course has been approved and qualifies for Continuing Education Credits by:
- College of Massage Therapists of BC
- Massage Therapy Association of BC
- British Columbia Parks and Recreation Association
For more info and to register:
CALL 604 726 4746
Friday, 18 October, 2013
Contact:Massimo De Angelis
Website: Click to Visit