Regenerative Injections Training: Spine, TMJ, Occiput Comments
Regenerative Injection Techniques
The Effective use of PRP, Dextrose, and Orthobiologics
Advantages of This Training:
- 12-15 hours of Hands on Experience! 4:1 student to teacher ratio or better.
- Primary Instructors have 30 years combined RIT experience!
- Emphasis on the ND (nominal discomfort) approach. It is not necessary to cause undue pain to get great results!
Course Includes but is Not Limited To:
- Understand How Trauma to Ligaments, Tendons, Joints, & Joint Capsules Affect Chronic Myofascial & Neuromuscular Pain & How to Address it
- The Indication, Contraindication, Side Effects, & Clean Needle Technique for RIT Treatments
- Learn About Pain Syndromes That Do Not Follow Classic Dermatomal Pain Patterns
- Clarifying Areas That Are Contraindicated for Deep Needling & Restricted Areas for Injection Therapy
- Cervical Spine
- Thoracic Spine
- Lumbar Spine
- SI Joint
Mod 1 RIT Course or Suffiecient Training & Experience Performing Regenerative Injection Techniques Module
*This is an approved course for certification to practice regenerative injection technique for the CNDA, CNPBC, & AANP.
Friday, 07 June, 2019
Website: Click to Visit