The Adrenal/Stress/Sleep Masterclass Comments
8 Module Online Webinar Series
This is a comprehensive analysis of perhaps the major drivers of disease in modern society! When we started putting together the Adrenal Masterclass we knew it encompassed a lot more. Because of the ubiquity of stress and it’s effects we have created a Masterclass that encompasses stress, adrenal function and also sleep. These are so closely tied together that it is prudent to address them all in one program.
Stress and adrenal dysfunction are so common that we can almost say that every patient is affected. And the effects are huge. Can you think of a patient that would not have stress, adrenal dysfunction or sleep possibly contributing to their presentation?
The objective of this Masterclass is to give you a clear understanding of how these three link together, how they become dysfunctional and most importantly, clear strategies to fix each and all of them.
There are many destructive feedback cycles hidden in this triad. A common cycle is stress causing adrenal dysfunction resulting in cortisol excess or insufficiency which leads to inflammation and/or chronic infection, increasing neural hypersensitivity and worsening stress. This is just one scenario and entering this cycle at many points are infections, trauma, nutritional insufficiencies, drug effects, eating too late, sleeping too little, blue light exposure. It’s a long, long list and we need to have reliable strategies to resolve the many adverse effects of stress and adrenal dysfunction.
Stress can trigger autoimmune disease, depression, asthma attacks, gastric ulcers, psychosis, inflammatory bowel diseases, cardiovascular events and much more. We know it reduces immune function, disrupts metabolism contributing to fat gain, increases pain, headaches and migraines, disrupts gut function, digestion and the microbiome, and it causes insomnia and adrenal dysfunction.
Your presenters will give you the tools to break the stress cycle. They will show you how to teach your patients the importance of stress and sleep, how to immediately reduce stress, how to use mindfulness, and how to make effective sleep hygiene prescriptions.
This Masterclass will change the way you think about adrenal function. The old concept of adrenal fatigue doesn’t hold water any more. The adrenal glands have ample reserve to produce their endocrine hormones and they don’t appear to fail. The defect is almost certainly upstream. Approaching your apparently adrenally-fatigued patient from a hypothalamic perspective is much more reliable approach.
Having a solid strategy to deal with stress and to recover adrenal function is fundamental to reliable clinical outcomes. This Masterclass endeavours to do exactly that for you. Your presenters have a lot of tools and techniques ready to share. These are simple to apply and can have immediate effects on your patients. They have collaborated to create a program that will give the understanding and skills to make substantial differences to your patient’s lives.
FROM THIS MASTERCLASS YOU WILL LEARN
- That adrenal fatigue is not real
- How the stress cycle feeds back on itself and how to break this cycle
- How real adrenal dysfunction is upstream endocrine gland imbalance
- Tools to give your patients to immediately reduce their stress
- A clear understanding of stress and poor sleep contribute to adrenal dysfunction and almost all patient presentations
- Clear sleep recommendations that your patients can use
- How to correct upstream endocrine imbalance
- How to prescribe a comprehensive adrenal recovery program
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Clear explanations on how to achieve outstanding clinical results
- A PDF of all the presenter’s slides
- Links to all referenced research papers and useful clinical handouts
- Access to the live presentations where you can ask questions
- 6 months access to the audio and video recordings
- Your exclusive invitation to the Health Masters Live Alumni Group
Each session is 90 minutes: 75 minutes presentation + 15 minutes Q&A
Wednesday, 13 February, 2019
- BC: Interior
- BC: Kootenays
- BC: Lower Mainland
- BC: Northern BC
- BC: Vancouver Island
- Canada: Outside BC
- Family Practice
- Prince George
- United States of America
Website: Click to Visit