Autoimmune Support Comments
3 lessons online
90 minutes per lesson
Receive a certificate for 4.5 CE hours
Attend LIVE online and/or watch ON DEMAND
6 months to watch and review
Natural healthcare is exceptional in autoimmune disorders. Unravelling the processes that contribute to autoimmune diseases can reverse and often eradicate the condition. A condition that many people expect to have lifelong.
Todd Born has been successfully treating autoimmunity naturally for many years and his protocol is applicable for all of the autoimmune conditions. They have very similar causes and preconditions and differ mainly in tissues affected. Todd will thoroughly cover simple, but yet effective treatment strategies and specifics to optimise patient outcomes.
The medical treatment of autoimmunity is highly unsatisfactory and unsustainable. Many of the people that become autoimmune are harbouring substantial pain, inflammatory and often disfiguring burden. Medical can be suppressive and entails many and often substantial side-effects.
*Bonus �" With the purchase of this course receive 30% off the Autoimmune Masterclass.
FROM THIS CLASS YOU WILL
- Understand the clinical presentations of the autoimmune diseases
- Know what the various autoimmune diseases have in common
- Understand conventional and more expanded diagnostic workup, to ascertain more precise targets for therapy
- Be able to implement conventional and naturopathic interventions, which are evidence and clinically based, to alleviate symptoms and hopefully cure the patient
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Clear explanations on how to achieve outstanding clinical results
- A PDF of all the presenter’s slides
- Links to all referenced research papers and useful clinical handouts
- Access to the live presentations where you can ask questions
- 6 months access to the audio and video recordings
- Your exclusive invitation to the Health Masters Live Alumni Group
Each session is 90 minutes: 75 minutes presentation + 15 minutes Q&A
Wednesday, 17 July, 2019
- BC: Interior
- BC: Kootenays
- BC: Lower Mainland
- BC: Northern BC
- BC: Vancouver Island
- Canada: Outside BC
- Family Practice
- United States of America
Website: Click to Visit