Advanced Injection CNPBC Parts A & B Comments
This program includes 3 modules of a 3-day weekend each. (24 hrs/module, 72 hrs in all).
Module 1 is recognized by the CNPBC for Advanced Injection Techniques, part A;
Modules 2 & 3 are required for part B.
Module 1 - Hand, wrist, elbow, shoulder, foot, knee, ankle, hip, thigh Sept 22-24, 2017
Module 2 - Sacrum, pelvis, lumbar, thoracic, review T1 to feet & hands Dec 1-3, 2017
Module 3 - Cervical, Head & Neck, influence on the rest of the body April 6-8, 2018
The course covers training in Prolo, Neural, Peri-Neural, Prolozone, PRP & others.
No experience in these techniques is required, we teach you.
Rights to inject by your board, is a requirement.
- 4:1 student to practitioner ratio with seasoned & industry leading instructors
- Combination of cadaver and live models. Lots of hands-on training
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks
This program is designed to offer the richest teaching experience with industry leaders lending their wisdom. Instruction will include both lecture and significant hands-on. Anatomy is a big component for this course, the Essential Anatomy app by 3D4Medical will be used as a reference, some Drs also like Visible Body Human Anatomy. To get the most out of the program, please ensure you are up to speed on your anatomy. The “Advanced Inj course Daily program per anatomical segment” outline describes what we will be covering; you need to know this anatomy.
Surrogates/live models are welcome, you will need to confirm and coordinate with Viatrexx prior to acceptance. Acceptance of a surrogate does not imply they will be used, or that they will be worked on by you or the instructor.
The course is intended to develop a physician’s expertise in:
- in-depth knowledge of regional anatomy
- musculoskeletal �" muscle, tendon, ligament, bony landmarks
- major and superficial nerves, important plexi and ganglia
- local vasculature
- Orthopaedic and clinical assessment skills
- Treatment decision making guidelines
- Familiarity, skill & safe practice of important therapeutic/regenerative injection techniques.
- Neural Therapy �" superficial and deep
- Perineural Therapy
- Injectable medicinals including ozone
A mentorship program is being developed for those who would like extra clinical support.
Due to the nature of the course, the following items will be required:
- Completed Health questionnaire
- Informed consent form
- Limited liability waiver
- (Potential: pre-class anatomy test)
The instructors are headed by Dr Christoph Kind,
Some of the instructors, in alpha order, but not limited to:
Dr Jonathon Berghamer, Dr. Hal Brown, Chris Hagey (Somatic Explorations Cadaver lab Coquitlam), Dr Richard Hull (President AOAPRM).
Saturday, 07 April, 2018
- Family Practice
- Neural Therapy
- Physical Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Website: Click to Visit