TCM Research - Pearls of Wisdom Conference Comments
Integrative Oncology: Clinical and Research Perspectives for Acupuncturists
- Determine if your acupuncture practice and research synthesizes with Integrative Oncology.
- Examine clinical practices that allow you to collaborate within Integrative Oncology.
- Understanding multiple perspectives of Integrative Oncology from a medical practitioner’s point of view.
The Healthy Bones
- Understand the biology of bones �" nutrition and endocrinology involved with basic bone metabolism �" in order to treat age-related osteoporosis or traumatic bone injury.
- Deepen your understanding of treatment from an integrative perspective, using functional medicine in combination with TCM.
How Traditional Herbal Medicine (THM) Modulates the Neuroendocrine-Immune Axis and Enhances Fertility Potential in women diagnosed with Autoimmune Hypothyroid (Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis)
- This seminar will examine the 6 main Hypothyroid patterns and discuss the differentiation of each hypothyroid pattern. It will also examine Hypothyroidism through a Traditional Chinese Medicine lens and discuss the current research of Traditional Herbal Medicine treatment options. This seminar will then further examine how THM modulates the Neuroendocrine-Immune Axis and enhances fertility potential in women diagnosed with Autoimmune Hypothyroid (Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis).
The Use of Traditional Chinese Medicine Herbs and Formulas in the Treatment of Hyperlipidemia
- This seminar will examine the effects of the most-prescribed formula and herbs for hyperlipidemia in Taiwan and China in terms of their effects on blood lipid levels, and will also examine their potential for regulating blood glucose levels and liver function, both of which are associated side effects of the standard of care for hyperlipidemia, and are comorbidities of hypercholesterolemia. It will also examine ways to construct custom formulas that address both TCM pattern differentiation as well as disease-specific symptoms and presentations, as well as give suggestions on how to further our understanding of symptom-less diseases through TCM pattern differentiation
$95 + GST per speaker (Early Bird: $85 + GST per speaker)
$180 + GST per full day (Early Bird: $160 + GST per full day)
$360 + GST for full weekend (Early Bird: $320 + GST for full weekend)
Student rates available.
Early Bird Deadline: Friday Oct 6, 2017
To Register visit: http://redtreewellness.ca/about-us/education/
Saturday, 28 October, 2017
Cost:$85 - $360
- BC: Lower Mainland
- Botanical Medicine
- Complementary Medicine
Contact:Sonia F Tan
Website: Click to Visit