Therapeutics Initiative: Bringing Best Evidence to Clinicians Comments
Join us for this popular conference designed to provide physicians, pharmacists, and other health professionals with up-to-date, evidence-based, practical information on prescription drug therapy.
Although primarily aimed at prescribers (MD's, NP's) and pharmacists, this course will appeal to any health professional who wants to learn and think about the scientific evidence behind what we should or should not be doing with prescription drugs.
Note that this conference is not supported by industry funding.
Comments from previous years:
- "Excellent, thought-provoking, evidence-based content."
- "Unbiased speakers who strongly believe in practicing evidence-based medicine."
- "Promotes critical thinking and provides powerful messages that will stick with me."
- "Probing questions make you examine your beliefs and how you practice."
- "The only conference that I have been to that helps me to critically question results of clinical trials and guideline recommendations."
- "Probably the most relevant and well-presented talks of any medical conference I've been to."
- "Bring Dr. Finucane back again!"
Saturday, 21 October, 2017
Website: Click to Visit