The Channels of Acupuncture and Addiction Comments
Learn the intimate details of how the Channels of Acupuncture treat Addictions. In this 2-day seminar, dive deep into the nature and pathology of the channels of acupuncture like never before, including psycho-emotional aspects of each system, and learn how to apply it with the treatment of addictions and addictive behaviours.
Day 1 Objectives:
- Review of the nature and functions of the Sinew channels, Luo-collaterals, Divergent meridians and the 8 Extraordinary vessels.
- Recognize pathology associated with each system.
- Understand the psycho-emotional aspects of each system.
- Learn the essentials needed to create a basic treatment for each system
Day 2 Objectives:
- Become familiar with the biomedical definitions of addiction and the typical standards of care.
- Deepen your understanding of the Chinese medical theories on addiction.
- Learn to recognize how each of the channel systems is engaged in the process of addiction.
- Learn how to apply the 8 Extraordinary vessel system to address the deeper psycho-emotional aspects of addiction
Instructor: Dr. Yvonne Farrell, DAOM, R.Ac
Sunday, 19 November, 2017
Cost:$409.50 (Early Bird by Oct 27 - $367.50)
- BC: Lower Mainland
- BC: Northern BC
- BC: Vancouver Island
Contact:Sonia F Tan
Website: Click to Visit