UBC CPD: Bringing Best Evidence to Clinicians - Kimberley Comments
Bringing Best Evidence to Clinicians �" Kimberley, BC
Jan 19-20 (Fri-Sat) | Kimberley Conference & Athlete Training Centre | Kimberley BC
Target audience: family physicians, specialists, community and hospital pharmacists, nurses/nurse practitioners, and allied health
Up to 7.25 Mainpro+/MOC Section 1 credits
Program Content: https://ubccpd.ca/course/best-evidence-kimberley#agenda
Join us in beautiful Kimberley, BC for this popular conference providing up-to-date, evidence-based, practical information on prescription drug therapy. Lectures, workshops, and an innovative "Journal Pub" format will provide reviews of best evidence for therapeutics in cardiology, diabetes, palliative care, and more.
Comments from previous years:
- "Unbiased speakers who strongly believe in practicing evidence-based medicine.
- “Always an excellent course!”
- "Probing questions make you examine your beliefs and how you practice."
- Up-to-date, evidence-based, practical information on prescription drug therapy
- Lots of interaction: discussion periods following lectures, and case-based, small group workshops.
- Topics include best evidence for therapeutics in pain management, diabetes, cardiology, hypertension and more!
- ***New Journal Pub format discussing Current Controversies in Cardiology and Prevention (sit down dinner included)
- John Mandrola, Chief Cardiology Correspondent, medscape.com/cardiology
- Staci Mandrola, University of Louisville
- Moninder Vaid, East Kootenay Regional Hospital: Geriatrics, Diabetes, and Stopping Specific Drugs
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org; 604.875.5101
Friday, 19 January, 2018
Kimberley, BC V1A 2Y5
Website: Click to Visit