Marijuana Syndrome: How to Balance and Optimize the Effects of Cannabis with TCM - Level 1 Comments
Learn about the pros and cons of medical marijuana use and dispel popular myths! Learn tools to empower you to balance the unwanted side effects of marijuana and optimize its positive potentials.
In this two-day level-one certification course, you will learn how to treat marijuana syndromes with Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture. Traditional Chinese Medicine knows some things about marijuana that modern medicine hasn’t discovered yet. You will learn skills that can then transform your practice.
This class is not about recovery or addiction. It’s about assisting a population of tens of millions of people to effectively balance their chosen lifestyles.
In this Level 1 weekend, you will learn:
- The pros and cons of medical marijuana
- The physical and non-physical effects of marijuana in depth
- Ethics and safety of treating marijuana related disorders
- How to understand and recognize Marijuana syndromes
- How to treat marijuana syndromes with Acupuncture �" Level 1 (Sat + 1/2 Sun)
- How to treat marijuana syndromes with Chinese Herbs �" Level 1 (Sat + Sun)
- Acupuncture only (1.5 days): $315 + GST, Early Bird: $285 + GST
- Acupuncture + Herbs (2 days): $400 + GST, Early Bird: $370 + GST
- Early bird pricing ends Feb 16, 2018
Sunday, 11 March, 2018
Cost:$285 - $400
Website: Click to Visit