Organic Acids and Neurotransmitters Functional Diagnostics Masterclass Comments
8 Module Online Webinar Series
Organic Acid and Neurotransmitter testing can provide you with substantial insight into your patient’s presentation. These diagnostic parameters give us unique insights into energy metabolism, inflammation, detoxification, gut dysbiosis, ADHD, mood, anxiety, addictions, depression, and lots more. These tests are a great place to start with your patient investigations.
In the Organic Acids and Neurotransmitters Functional Diagnostics Masterclass,Dr Jess Armine and Eliza Lambert ND are digging deep on these valuable markers. You will learn when to use them, what they mean, and what you can do about them when they are out of range.
Organics acids are products of cellular physiology that are released into the urine and give us substantial information about our patient’s metabolism. These are easy samples to take, a simple urine test, no blood needed. They will also give you considerable insight into any other tests that you’ve run already.
The neurotransmitter assays are also urine samples and you will be looking for both high and low levels of these to tell you about your patient’s neurological status. You will likely be surprised how you have worked prior to understanding these valuable markers. See the program below for the exact details on the pathology you will be covering.
Note: All presentations will include both SI and US/Canada units.
Dr Jess Armine DC, RN is a licensed Doctor of Chiropractic and a Registered Nurse. He has been a health care provider for over 37 years. He is trained in chiropractic, methylation, genetic research, neuroendoimmunology, functional medicine, nutrigenomics, applied kinesiology, and nutritional counselling.
Elizma Lambert ND is a Naturopath and Homeopath. She was born in South Africa where she started her Masters degree Homoeopathy. In 2000 she immigrated to Australia where she obtained her Bachelor of Health Science (Hom) and Advanced Diploma (Nat).
Jess Armine and Eliza Lambert present internationally on these diagnostic tests and will give you comprehensive discussions into how these important parameters relate to the conditions that you’re seeing most days of the week.
You can read more about your presenters on the website.
FROM THIS MASTERCLASS YOU WILL
- Understand what each diagnostic parameter represents
- Learn how each parameter interrelates with the others to form a complete patient picture
- Know what the reference ranges are and how relevant the low/high levels are
- Learn how to recognise early signs of more serious conditions
- Know what the principal causes of low/high levels are
- Know when to recommend further assessments
- Know which assessments are appropriate to follow up with
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Clear explanations on how to achieve outstanding clinical results
- A PDF of all the presenter’s slides
- Links to all referenced research papers and useful clinical handouts
- Access to the live presentations where you can ask questions
- 6 months access to the audio and video recordings
- Your exclusive invitation to the Health Masters Live Alumni Group
Each session is 90 minutes: 75 minutes presentation + 15 minutes Q&A
Thursday, 25 January, 2018
- BC: Interior
- BC: Kootenays
- BC: Lower Mainland
- BC: Northern BC
- BC: Vancouver Island
- Canada: Outside BC
- Complementary Medicine
- Family Practice
- Mind-Body Medicine
- United States of America