Vancouver Naturopathic MSK Ultrasound scanning Course-Feb 24 and Feb 25 2018 Comments
- THIS 2 DAY WEEKEND COURSE WILL RUN ON February 24th and 25th 2018, IN Vancouver, BC.
- SATURDAY February 24thTH: 8:30AM �" 5PM.
- SUNDAY February 25TH: 9AM �" 4:30PM.
- ONE ULTRASOUND UNIT PER 2-3 PARTICIPANTS.
- 80% HANDS ON TRAINING.
- 20% POWERPOINT SLIDES.
LIVE MODELS, MANUALS AND WORKBOOKS PROVIDED
- · TO CONFIDENTLY LOCATE AND SUCCESSFULLY IMAGE TISSUES OF THE MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM (NORMAL ANATOMY)
- · BECOME COMFORTABLEIN OPERATING AN ULTRASOUND MACHINE, AND UNDERSTAND HOW TO CREATE HIGH QUALITY OPTIMIZED IMAGE INDEPENDENT OF BODY HABITUS.
- · MASTER PROBE MANIPULATION (HEEL/TOE, TOGGLE AND IMAGE STANDARDS SUCH AS ANATOMICAL ORIENTATION, LABELING AND SAVING/ARCHIVING IMAGES).
- · RECOGNIZEARTIFACTSPRODUCEDBYULTRASOUND,ANDUNDERSTANDTHEIRIMPLICATIONS.
- · IDENTIFYTHE SONOGRAPHIC QUALITIES OF VARIOUS SOFT TISSUE TYPES.
- · EVALUATETHEMUSCLES,TENDONS,LIGAMENTS, NERVES AND SURROUNDING SOFT TISSUE.
- · GAIN CONFIDENCE IN USING MSK US IN PMR PRACTICE INCLUDING INFILTRATION TECHNIQUES WITH GEL PHANTOMS
- $1375.00 if paid by February 9th, 2018 (early bird discount)
- $1500.00 February 10th �" February 19th, 2018
- Registration closes FEB 20th, 2018
- Maximum participants: 12-14
- Course will not run if it is not full by FEB 20th, 2018 (minimum participants -8)
- Please complete the pdf, found www.dusi.ca (course registration) and e-mail it to:
- Please note that the course fee is payable at the time of registration to ensure your place on the course.
- Please send an email, INTERAC e-transfer to email@example.com in the amount of the advertised course fee.
- Once this is received you will receive an email confirming you are registered for the course.
Saturday, 24 February, 2018
Cost:$1,375.00 2 day course
Website: Click to Visit