Saturday, May 16
Dr Juan Rohon, ND and Dr Jane Rohon O’Halloran, ND are offering:
- free body composition testing (using bioimpedance technology ) to measure % lean mass, fluid compartments and body fat
- mini chair acupuncture treatments in a group setting
Call to book your spot: 250-384-9694
Fairfield Health and Wellness Clinic
1255 Fairfield Road in Victoria, BC.
Saturday May 16th, 10-4
Join Dr. Maryam Ferdosian & Dr. Hamid Tajbakhsh for FREE Naturopathic Consultations.
Please call or email for more information, to book your free consultation, or book an appointment today.
Cornerstone Health Centre
WALK-INS ALSO WELCOMED AND ENCOURAGED!
Come meet the Naturopathic Doctors at Qi Integrated Health.
Dr. Joanna Rosenfeld ND and Dr. Erica Kubanek ND
We are offering free mineral testing and a presentation and workshop on stress and how it impacts your health.
Date & Time: Wednesday May 13, 5:30pm to 8:00pm
Qi Integrated Health
1764 West 7th Ave, Vancouver BC V6J 5A3
Meet Sinclair Centre’s Only Naturopathic Doctors at the Atrium between 11- 1pm
Dr. Aaron VanGaver and Dr. Giselle Lefebvre ND
Round table discussion from 11:30 – 12:30 pm
Q&A to follow
All Week Long: Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday and Friday
- MONDAY: How to pick up the pep to quick start the week learn more about your stress hormones, how to test and treat
- TUESDAY: Food and Mood learn more about the brain gut connection
- WEDNESDAY: Quit those habits learn more about smoking cessation, weight loss support
- THURSDAY: Allergies learn more about how to deal your allergies
- FRIDAY: Learn about how IV vitamins can help you Come ask us about your health concerns.
- Do you direct bill for extended health insurance plans? Yes, we have started to use Telus eclaims billing system, which allows us to bill directly for most extended health plans. You only pay your copay, let your insurance pay directly for the rest.
- I sometimes have to go to a walk in clinic to get testing or to get a prescription, is this something you can do? In fact, we have had a number of our patients that do not have a family doctor, use us for their acute care questions. For example, why wait in a waiting room to see someone for a sore throat, or a nagging cough when you could book in and be seen “on time”. Naturopathic doctors were granted prescription privileges 6 years ago and we have been able to help our patients get the medicines they need more efficiently in some cases.
- I’m not sure if I need to see a naturopathic doctor, how will I know if I need to see you? This is a great question, I would say everyone could use a naturopathic doctor in their “health team”. There is no replacement for your MD, if you have one, but seeking care from a naturopathic doctor will provide you with some other benefits such as the length of time we spend with you in our visits. If you are unsure if seeing a naturopathic doctor is right for you, please book in for one of our complimentary “meet and greets.”
Both Dr. Lefebvre and myself (Dr. Van Gaver) have a few blocks off each week reserved for individuals looking to see if naturopathic medicine may be a good fit, please contact us through our website to set up an appointment.
Dr. Aaron VanGaver and Dr. Giselle Lefebvre ND
Contact the doctors at 604-629-1120.
Giselle Lefebvre, is a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, a trained Doula, Healthy Breast Educator and a passionate advocate of enjoying what you got.
Aaron Van Gaver will coach you to maximum wellness and a healthy lifestyle that includes optimum balancing of hormonal health for both women and men.For further information about the services Dr Van Gaver offers, please check out www.draaronvangaver.com
Doctor Raj Jheeta will be hosting a Senior’s Health Fair at the Pacific Gateway Hotel in Richmond .
Location: 3500 Cessna Drive, Richmond, BC
Join him on May the 8th from 10m am to 2pm to learn more about naturopathic medicine.
He will also be promoting his new book called the The Doctor of the Future Is Here.
Call 604- 278-1241 ext 6676 for more information.
Doctor Jheeta ND
Visit www.drjheeta.com for more info.
Empower the Drive Health Education Series happens on the second Thursday of every month. Join us for talks, health education, seminars, freebies, discounts, and more!
Designed to empower you and your family to live better now.
$10 at the door includes:
- Experiential therapies
- Free recipes and products
- Health Packages
- Special offers on lab testing
Empower the Drive – Health Education Series Presents:
Empower Month of May: Celebrating Women’s Health & Naturopathic Medicine Week
When: Thursday May 14, 6-7:00pm
Location: Empower Health Clinic
#208-2555 Commercial Drive, Vancouver, BC, V5N 4C1
Temporary Crash or Permanent Vacation?
Identifying hormonal imbalances, and demystifying current therapies
with Dr. Rae St. Arnault, ND
PMS – A Survival Guide
One Woman’s Journey to the Centre of her Uterus!
with Helen Loshny, MA RTC
Armour Yourself with JOY
Exploring the Greatest Feminine Treasure
with Ela Rezmer, MA
Empower Health is a truly integrated healthcare approach that works with you—providing exactly the right solutions, tools, programs and expertise you need. It’s healthcare in the present, a multi-disciplinary healthcare model you can see, feel and experience. And it’s just what you’ve been yearning for.
Curious to see what all the buzz is about? Bring your questions and your friends and drop by our Clinic Open House on Saturday, May 16th from 1-4pm. We look forward to meeting you!
Clinic Open House
with Dr. Martha Reid, ND
Saturday, May 16th, 1-4 pm
(no registration required)
Doctors’ Choice Nutrition Naturopathic Clinic is a naturopathic family medical practice owned and operated by Dr. Martha Reid, ND. Housed in a gorgeous heritage building in the heart of Vancouver’s vibrant West End, the clinic is the perfect place to unwind and seek naturopathic care.
Dr. Reid is extensively trained in clinical and laboratory diagnoses, physical medicine, clinical nutrition, botanical medicine, homeopathy, traditional Chinese medicine and lifestyle counselling. This comprehensive training enables her to effectively treat the full spectrum of medical conditions from acute to chronic ailments (see below for a list of commonly treated conditions).
1190 Thurlow Street, Vancouver, BC (down the street from St. Paul’s Hospital)
BC Naturopathic Association
2238 Pine Street
Vancouver, BC, V6J 5G4
Phone Toll-Free 1-800-277-1128