Vancouver, BC V6A 0A1 778-928-7059
New Westminster, BC V3L 5N8 604-540-2873
Certifications: Acupuncture, Advanced Injection Therapies / IVs, Prescriptive Authority
Dr. Fairman-Young is located in Vancouver B.C. Canada. She practices preventative medicine and also treats patients with acute and chronic health problems using nutrition, diet and lifestyle changes, botanical medicine, acupuncture, TCM, and homeopathy. Currently Not accepting New Patients.
Dr. Fairman-Young is also board certified in Pharmacology and has prescribing rights.
Some of the common conditions that Dr Fairman-Young treats include:
- Acute conditions including colds, influenza, bronchitis, bladder infections, migraines.
- Autoimmune disorders including rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis
- Cardiovascular disease including high blood pressure (hypertension), atherosclerosis, high cholesterol, dysrrhythmia, congestive heart failure, chronic headaches
- Digestive disorders including gas, bloating, leaky gut syndrome, constipation, diarrhea, food intolerances, Candida, parasites, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), inflammatory bowel disease (ulcerative colitis, Crohn`s disease), ulcers, esophageal reflux disease (heartburn), gallbladder disease (gallstones), H. Pylori overgrowth, celiac disease, kidney stones
- Environmental Illness including Toxic metal burden (mercury, lead, cadmium etc) and multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS)
- Immune Disorders including frequent infections, asthma and allergies (environmental / seasonal, food etc.), hives, cancers and their prevention, cancer therapy support
- Metabolic diseases including blood sugar dysregulation (insulin resistance), late onset diabetes, adrenal stress, thyroid dysfunction (Hashimoto’s, hypo / hyperthyroidism), obesity and cellulite
- Musculoskeletal Conditions including traumatic injury, neuritis, chronic pain, arthritic conditions of the joints (osteoarthritis), sports injury
- Neurological disorders including anxiety & phobias, depression, Alzheimer’s disease and senile dementia, multiple sclerosis (MS) and Parkinson`s disease
- Skin conditions including acne, rosacea, rashes, eczema and psoriasis
- Viral conditions including hepatitis, herpes (including shingles) and warts
Other Clinic Services
- Laboratory services (urine, saliva, stool, hair, blood)
- Detoxification programs
- Homeopathic & Isopathic Medicine
- B12 injections and IV therapy
- Nutrition and Lifestyle counseling
- Weight Management Programs