Victoria, BC V8W 1S6 250-995-2005
Certifications: Acupuncture, Advanced Injection Therapies / IVs, Prescriptive Authority
Languages spoken: English, French, German
Dr. Katarine Holewa is a licensed Naturopathic Physician in Downtown Victoria, BC. Prior to becoming an ND, she worked as a Registered Nurse in both Calgary AB and Vancouver BC.
- Bachelor or Science, in Cellular Molecular and Microbial Biology, the University of Calgary, 2001
- Bachelor of Registered Nursing, the University of Calgary, 2005
- Naturopathic Physician, Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine, 2011
- Licensed and Trained to prescribe pharmaceuticals
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Registered Acupuncture Practitioner, Pacific Rim College, Current (est 2018)
Dr Holewa is an avid reader, gardener, horse rider/trainer and animal lover. Outside of work she can be found visiting local farmers, walking/biking with her Chocolate Poodle, enjoying tea downtown or visiting with friends and family across the island.
Dr Holewa sees patients with a variety of conditions, and has a special interest in:
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Concerns
- Hormone Imbalances
- Weight Management
- Mental Health
- Intravenous Therapy
Dr Holewa is passionate about education, treating the whole person and utilizing evidenced based medicine to improve the physical, emotional and mental health of her patients. She primarily works through nutritional counseling, supplementation/neutraceuticals, intravenous therapy and lifestyle counseling, and prescribes conventional medications rarely/only as indicated.
Dr. Holewa is currently accepting new patients. Call 250-995-2005, ext 2 to book in today!