Vancouver, BC V5Z 1E6 604-568-6899
Dr. Kristen Brown is a naturopathic physician who feels passionate about working with her patients to achieve a state of optimal health!
Her practice offers general naturopathic family care, guided by the principles of naturopathic medicine. She chooses to seek out the underlying cause of imbalance and practices “whole-person” healthcare. Dr. Brown treats patients of all ages with concerns both acute and chronic in nature. A few examples of commonly treated conditions include:
• Hormonal imbalance, women’s health issues, infertility, digestive problems, skin conditions, allergies, fatigue, insomnia, depression, weight gain, auto-immune disease, fibromyalgia, arthritis, heart disease, diabetes and asthma as examples.
• Cold and flu’s, ear and throat infections, headaches, joint and muscle pain, fevers and sport/athletic injury.
• Well-person visits are encouraged for the whole family including pap tests for women and well-child exams for babies and children.
In practice, Dr. Brown uses medicines and therapeutics that enhance the body’s self-healing process. These treatments include:
• Clinical nutrition, homeopathy, botanical medicine preparations, counselling and injectable nutrients.
• Specific programs for weight loss, healthy aging, detoxification and cleansing, childhood nutrition, healthy pregnancy, nutrition for athletes and pre and post-surgery protocols are offered.
Her interest in physical fitness and exercise physiology led Dr. Brown to complete her undergraduate degree in physical education. She then went on to complete her 4-year naturopathic medical training at Bastyr University in Seattle with a special interest in the area women’s and children's health as well as clinical nutrition.
She loves the great outdoors and thoroughly enjoys hiking, camping, sea kayaking and scuba diving in the coastal waters of beautiful British Columbia. She believes that activity and having fun encourage optimal health and vitality!
Dr. Kristen Brown works at an integrated healthcare clinic in Vancouver. A clinic that combines naturopathic medicine with pediatrics, general family practice, physiotherapy and registered massage therapy, acupuncture and counselling providing her patients with many quality healthcare options.
Because each person is unique, Dr. Brown works with each of her patients to develop a comprehensive treatment plan based on the healthcare needs of the individual.
For more information on Dr. Brown’s naturopathic practice including clinic information please visit her website at: www.crnaturopathic.com
Also, feel free to contact the clinic with questions or to schedule an appointment at: 604-568-6899. Dr. Kristen Brown welcomes the chance to meet you and work with you on your path to vibrant health!