Victoria, BC V8W 1H8 250-590-7809
Certifications: Acupuncture, Advanced Injection Therapies / IVs, Prescriptive Authority
Guiding you toward the healthiest version of yourself, with personalised medicine and options that feel right.
Naturopathic Doctor and Reiki Master
TREATMENT MODALITIES OFFERED:
- Clinical Nutrition
- Herbal Medicine
- Lifestyle counselling
- for acute and chronic/constitutional concerns
- perinatal care (including labour preparation)
- women's health concerns
- Cupping therapy
- benefits the muscles and fascia
- benefits detoxification and may benefit cellulite
- A gentle hands-on therapy that works with the muscles, fascia and nervous system to relieve pain, address musculoskeletal concerns, and relieve emotional tension.
- Guides the nervous system into a restful state that can enhance healing on all levels
- A wonderful way to kickstart your healing on all levels.
- A deeply relaxing form of energy healing that can be done either in-office or long-distance.
- Reiki can benefit and enhance all aspects of healing - physical, emotional, spiritual.
- Compliments other treatment modalities and programs
- acute and constitutional remedies
- bio-therapeutic drainage
- Physical medicine
- spinal assessment and manipulation
- soft tissue release
- orthopaedic testing
- strengthening and stretching exercise recommendations
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
- A coping tool to help when emotionally charged or in physical pain.
- Helps with stress management, and shifting limiting beliefs and behaviour/habits
- Smoking cessation
I have a well-rounded family medicine practice, will special interests in:
- General health: stress, fatigue, brain fog, sleep difficulties, weight concerns, detoxification/cleansing, disease risk reduction, smoking cessation.
- Immune system and infections: allergies, food sensitivities, colds and flus, urinary tract infections, asthma, shingles, seasonal immune support.
- Women's health: PMS, PMDD, menstrual concerns, PCOS, endometriosis, menopause, pre-conception optimization, pregnancy support, cervical cancer screening.
- Digestive concerns: IBS, GERD (reflux), diarrhea, constipation, ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease, Celiac disease, SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth), gallbladder and liver concerns.
- Hormones/endocrine system: diabetes, thyroid support, adrenal fatigue (insufficiency), female and male hormone balance
- Mental health: adjunctive support for depression, anxiety disorders, PTSD, addictions, stress, shifting habits (e.g. smoking cessation, limiting beliefs)
- Auto-immune and Rheumatic: ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease, Celiac disease, primary biliary cirrhosis (PBC), auto-immune hepatitis, MS, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia.
- Cardiovascular: adjunctive support for congestive heart failure, angina, arrhythmias, blood pressure, impaired peripheral circulation, cholesterol.
- Pediatric: colds/flus/infections, digestive concerns, failure to thrive, ADHD, autism, ear infections (otitis media), nutrition.
- Healthy aging, preventive medicine, arthritis
- Skin: acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis