BCNA reserves the right to reject any request for an external link from its website. Generally, BCNA accepts links to BCNA committees, other BCNA-related organizations and foundations, accredited colleges providing degrees in naturopathic medicine, provincial and national regulatory bodies, professional associations, and government contacts. BCNA may consider special link requests from:
- Sites that provide information that is related to naturopathic medicine or the profession of naturopathic medicine.
- Sites that provide information that is of benefit to patients receiving naturopathic medicine
- Reference or healthcare database websites.
- Other healthcare organizations.
In establishing an external link, the BCNA requires that:
- The sponsor’s policies do not conflict with the philosophy, objectives or mission of the British Columbia Naturopathic Association
- The sponsor’s site is not deemed inappropriate by BCNA.
We welcome links made from other sites to www.bcna.ca , provided that you follow these requirements:
- You may not frame or alter the appearance of www.bcna.ca.
- You may not imply affiliation with or state that www.bcna.ca endorses or sponsors your site.
- You may not reproduce or host www.bcna.ca content on your Web site with out approval.
- You may not use any BCNA trademark or logo without the prior consent.
- Links should use plain text.
- Because of the fluid nature of Web pages, we request that your link enter www.bcna.ca at the home page to avoid errors:
We appreciate your use of www.bcna.ca and ask that you notify the BCNA of your intention to link to our Web site by e-mailing us at email@example.com
Responsibility for Content at other websites
BCNA provides links to websites as a convenience to members and other users of its website. By establishing a Web link with any external organization, it should not be implied that such linkage constitutes endorsement or support by BCNA of any such entity. Moreover, BCNA cannot assume responsibility for material posted at other websites.
Linking to BCNA website
The dynamics of the Internet allow for infinite links from one website to another without a site host being aware of the link from another site. Therefore, BCNA cannot be responsible for content on any website connected via hyperlink to the BCNA website. Upon request, however, BCNA will investigate links to its website and attempt to determine if they are inappropriate or contrary to BCNA's objectives and mission. In such a case, BCNA will attempt to have the link removed.
BCNA is not responsible for a loss of link service and may discontinue a site link at any time.