*The original time and date of this radio interview has been changed to Thursday May 12 at 2:45pm.
NatMedWeek & Pre-Summer Cleanses Radio Show with Dr Scarlett Cooper ND
There will be two segments, one on Naturopathic Medicine Week (answering questions such as what is naturopathic medicine, what do naturopathic doctors do, etc), and another on Pre-Summer Cleanses.
Date and Time: Thursday May 12th, 2:45pm
Listen online at www.cknw.com/listen
Free Wellness Exams at Boucher!
Book a free wellness exam at Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine. Available May 9-15 during #NatMedWeek.
Other promotions are:
- Half off your visit if you refer a friend*
- Referred friends receive a coupon for 4 visits at $99/each*
- Snacks and beverages
Call 604-540-2873 for an appointment.
435 Columbia St, New Westminster, BC V3L 5N8
The Gut-Brain Connection
Join Dr Olisa Mak, ND of Vancouver clinic Inspirit Health on Tuesday, April 12 for a free talk about the gut-brain connection at the Sina Pharmacy.
Location: Sina Pharmacy and Fresh Juice Cafe, 505 Smith Street Vancouver BC
Dr Olisa Mak, ND
220 – 997 Seymour Street
Dr Christina Coloma, ND is hosting free talks at Abby Naturopath Clinic on May 13, 14, 16 and 17 for Naturopathic Medicine Week.
- Top Ten Tips for Brain Health, Dr. Ingrid Pincott, NDJanuary 31, 2019 - 2:35 pm
- Simple Health Tips for Men During “Movember” (or every month of the year!) Dr. Ingrid Pincott, NDNovember 15, 2018 - 4:42 pm
- Vitamin N: Have You Had Yours Today?September 11, 2018 - 9:09 am
- Technology is Driving us to DistractionSeptember 7, 2018 - 10:16 am
BC Naturopathic Association
2238 Pine Street
Vancouver, BC, V6J 5G4
Phone Toll-Free 1-800-277-1128