SCIMEDICA Health Group is celebrating Naturopathic Medicine Week with a clinic Open House and FREE METABOLIC TESTING.
Join Dr. Adrian Yeong and Dr. Victor Chan on Wednesday May 11 between 3-6pm. You will learn about how to detect some common metabolic imbalances in your body and the naturopathic medical approaches to treating them. Stay for free testing, Q&A with the doctors, and a fascinating presentation that will make you think twice about the water that you drink.
*Free metabolic urine testing (normally $105) includes:
- Urine dipstick analysis
- General screen of kidney function, glucose handling, hydration, and acidity
- Koenigsberg test
- Assess sub-clinical stages of low adrenal function
- Oberymeyer (Urinary Indican) test
- Detection of intestinal toxemia and overgrowth of anaerobic bacteria due to incomplete protein digestion
Our facility is wheelchair-accessible. This event is ideal for the whole family.
Space for free testing is limited so please book ahead by calling the SCIMEDICA Health Group clinic at 604-541-8811.
Free Wellness Exams at Boucher!
Book a free wellness exam at Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine. Available May 9-15 during #NatMedWeek.
Other promotions are:
- Half off your visit if you refer a friend*
- Referred friends receive a coupon for 4 visits at $99/each*
- Snacks and beverages
Call 604-540-2873 for an appointment.
435 Columbia St, New Westminster, BC V3L 5N8
Marine Drive Naturopathic is offering 20% of vitamin IV therapy and $20 metabolic shots to increase mood, energy and strengthen the immune system.
Try vitamin IV therapy and metabolic shots during Naturopathic Medicine Week!
Call the clinic for details: 604-929-5772
1277 Marine Drive #101
North Vancouver, BC
Sage Clinic Spring Seminar Series
Join the team at Sage Clinic, BCNA members, in their second month of the Sage Seminar Series. The Sage Clinic naturopathic physicians share their insights into important topics in the intimate setting of the Fireside Room at the Canadian Memorial Centre for Peace.
There are four free seminars between April 13th and May 25th. During Naturopathic Medicine Week, Dr. Giselle Lefebvre, ND will be speaking about how to prepare your body for a baby.
Bring a friend to one of these four free seminars and enter your name into our draw for a $200 Sage Gift Certificate!
Spring Seminar Topics
1. The Dynamic Duo: Anxiety and Insomnia
Wednesday April 13th, 7-8 pm
Dr. Juliet Ghodsian ND
2. Low Thyroid Function: Beyond the TSH Test
Thursday April 28th, 7-8pm
Dr. Arjuna Veeravagu, ND RAc
3. Preconception Care: How to Prepare Your Body for A Baby
Wednesday May 11th, 7-8 pm
Dr. Giselle Lefebvre, ND
4. On or Off the Spectrum: Maximizing Your Child’s Health and Development
Wednesday May 25th, 7-8pm
Dr. Miranda Wiley, ND
How to Register
Register for our free seminars at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Canadian Memorial Centre for Peace, Fireside Room