Acacia Health is a successful, naturopath-owned, multidisciplinary integrative clinic in Victoria BC. The clinic has a broad and established patient base and reputation for excellence in Victoria. We have 4000 square feet over two locations, 300 meters apart, and provide a wide variety of services including: naturopathy, physiotherapy, chiropractic, athletic therapy, kinesiology, clinical counselling, osteopathic manual therapy, massage therapy, and acupuncture. We also offer IV therapy and sauna therapy services.
Our clinic seeks a motivated new or established ND to join the team at our Dockside Green location. We are searching for an ND with interests in cancer treatment because we are receiving requests for this service on a regular, and increasing, basis. An interest in treating pain/injury (acute and persistent), as part of the larger orthopedic team, is also an asset. We are seeking evidence-based practitioners who use established assessment techniques. We do not support homeopathic prescriptions in our dispensary. Certification in IV therapy and prescriptive authority is a must.
- Well trained and warm front end and management team
- A team of talented health care professionals to work with and learn from
- Online booking and EMR
- Well stocked dispensary
- Registered Nurse support for IV therapy
- Direct Billing for patients with Extended Benefits (we also direct bill ICBC, which attracts injury and rehab patients)
- A proven track record for Naturopathic practice development in Victoria, and an established reputation in the community.
- Website, newsletter, community connections to patient groups
- Experienced NDs as part of the team to help you grow
Interested parties are encouraged to send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more at www.acaciahealth.ca
Start date - Fall or winter 2019