Victoria, BC V8Z 3E9 250-881-1806
Certifications: Acupuncture, Chelation
Dr. Jasmine Wong practices at the Vancouver Island Naturopathic Clinic and Integrated Health, treating people of all ages for concerns that are both acute and chronic in nature, with added experience in the following areas:
- Hormonal health (men and women) including Bio-HRT
- Detoxification and Fatigue
- Digestive disorders (e.g. IBS, Crohn's, Colitis)
- Endocrine disorders (e.g. diabetes, thyroid conditions)
- Weight management (First Loss Therapy™)
- Allergies (food and environmental)
- Skin conditions (e.g. eczema, psoriasis)
- Cardiovascular conditions
- Musculoskeletal/athletic injuries
- Degenerative conditions (e.g. arthritis, chronic pain)
Well person visits are also encouraged as part of providing for preventative medicine. Beyond her ND designation, Jasmine has also gone on to do further training in IV (intravenous) therapy, European Biopuncture (for pain syndromes) and Doula services. She has also received advanced training in Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy and is licensed to prescribe. She was recently nominated in the 2010 Best of Canada awards for Naturopathic medicine.
To encourage the body’s innate healing process, modalities such as clinical nutrition, traditional Chinese medicine and acupuncture, botanical medicine, homeopathy, counseling, physical medicine, and prescription medications may be used if it fits the patient and the case. Complete laboratory services are also available including blood testing, hormone panels, heavy metal toxicity, neurotransmitter levels and food/environmental sensitivity testing.
A complimentary 15 minute introduction to naturopathic medicine and the opportunity to meet is available to new patients by request.
Dr. Jasmine Wong believes in a patient centered approach to health with comprehensive, individualized treatment plans in which patients are active participants in choosing an approach that works best for them. She considers it an honour to be a part of a patient’s path to optimal health.