West Vancouver, BC V7V 3S9 604-925-2560
Dr. Lisa Good received her Naturopathic Medical training from The Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine, and her undergraduate degree from the University of British Columbia in psychology.
She has always been interested in health, both mental and physical and feels that Naturopathic medicine provides a framework for treating the two together. She believes that Naturopathic medicine is the perfect combination of thousands of years of ancient medicinal wisdom and modern research. She takes a patient centered approach to health care, striving to always treat the underlying cause of illness. She uses gentle therapies to help her patients reach balance and optimal health.
Dr. Good has a general family practice, with a specific interest in women's health and fertility. Dr. Good also treats a variety of conditions including:
- Immune System conditions (allergies, asthma, colds/flu’s, auto-immune conditions, and other infections)
- Digestive concerns (IBS, crohn’s, ulcerative colitis, heart burn, ulcers, constipation, diarrhea, reflux, food allergies)
- Gynecological and hormonal conditions (PMS, infertility, painful periods, menopause, fibroids, PCOS, endometriosis, thyroid disorders, adrenal fatigue)
- Cardiovascular issues (hypertension, high cholesterol)
- Skin conditions (eczema, acne, psoriasis, fungal infections)
- Musculoskeletal concerns (sports injuries, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia)
- Metabolic concerns (obesity, diabetes, toxicity)
Dr. Good uses several types of modalities including: nutritional medicine, homeopathy, acupuncture, botanical medicine, lifestyle counseling, bowen therapy, neural therapy, meso therapy, and intravenous therapeutics. She also offers a full range of laboratory testing.
Dr. Good is licensed by the College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia (CNPBC), and is a member of the British Columbia Naturopathic Association (BCNA) and the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Medicine (CAND). She is licensed in British Columbia to practice acupuncture and IV vitamins. Dr. Good is currently accepting new patients.