Dr. Lisa Lau, ND can help you find balance and feel better naturally. She will guide, support, and empower you on your healing journey to optimal health and well-being. Dr. Lau believes you can be well and enjoy a healthy joyful life.
Dr. Lau is a naturopathic doctor in Victoria with an empathetic and compassionate approach. She believes the connection between physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being is essential to health. In her general family practice, she treats the whole person using acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), botanical medicine, clinical nutrition, homeopathy, and lifestyle counselling.
Dr. Lau has a special interest in women's health, fertility, and mental and emotional health. She has experience working with people of all ages with a variety of health concerns, including:
- preconception care
- prenatal and postnatal care
- premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and irregular menstruation
- anxiety and depression
- fatigue and low energy
- immune health
- digestive issues (irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis)
- allergies and sensitivities (food and environmental)
- hormonal imbalance
- weight loss and management