Richmond, BC V7A 4E7 604-271-9355
Naturopathic Doctor & Registered Acupuncturist at Brio Integrative Health Centre in Richmond, BC.
Profound and lasting results come from patients empowered with the understanding of their health and from removing obstacles that slow down recovery. In my own struggle with hormone imbalances, multiple lifestyle changes were critical to recovery. I work alongside patients to identify and remove mental, emotional and physical stressors to promote recovery and vitality. I integrate Traditional Chinese medical diagnosis and therapies with cutting-edge biomedical research. I utilize nutrition, vitamin injections, acupuncture, botanical medicine and Chinese herbs to stimulate and support the body’s natural healing systems. For true healing and growth, "quick fixes" are rarely the answer. I look forward to working with you to help you feel like yourself again!
Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology at Simon Fraser University (Burnaby, BC)
Doctor in Naturopathic Medicine & Master of Science in Acupuncture at Bastyr University (Seattle, Washington)
- women's health (including hormone imbalances, preconception care, fertility, menopause)
- digestive health (including IBS, chronic gas and bloating, constipation)
- skin health & allergies (including acne, eczema, hives)
- joint pain (including post injury & unclear causes of whole body pain)
- fatigue (thyroid, adrenal, anemia, insomnia, chronic fatigue)
- mood concerns (anxiety, depression)
- detoxification (chemical sensitivity, occupational exposures)
- chronic conditions
- Canadian College of Naturopathic Physicians
- Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners & Acupuncturists of BC
- BC Naturopathic Association
Call now 604-271-9355 or log on to www.yourbriohealth.com to learn more.