AGRICULTURE-2021 expects to assemble academics, specialists, exploration researchers, and many others to share their research experience and talks on all aspects of their scientific work which strive for a good agro-aqua future. The whole webinar includes online gathering of keynotes, speaker’s, young research talks, oral/ poster presentations, networking, and additional advantages which is a great platform to meet experts from all around the world.
- The main motto is to update skills, enhance the knowledge base, and networking through the virtual platform.
- During the period of travel restrictions and lockdown! It’s better to shift online.
- Join our webinar to share and gain knowledge on Agri-Food and Aqua.
Benefits of registering
- Reduced costs and affordability
- Access to all sessions online
- Collaborating & networking with global researchers
- Huge Group Registration discounts
- Outstanding Young Researcher certifying Award
- Get your abstract published in the proceeding open access journal
- International Speaker participation Certificate
- Global exposure of your research in the conference website
- Develop your business
- Significant time saving & Convenience
Guidelines for Speakers
- Language preference- English
- Each presenter will have 25-30 minutes for their presentation.
- Schedule your talk for 20 minutes and allow the remaining for introduction, and Q&A sessions at the end of your talk.
- Ensure that you start and end your presentation at the times indicated in the program agenda.
Global Participants can be
This event is open to all with an academic or professional interest in agri food, and aqua research.
- Academicians & Researchers
- plant scientists
- Agricultural Students
- Farming practitioners
- Food technologists
- Food safety officers
- Food Industrialists
- Food laureates
- Food Microbiologists
- Food scientist and researchers
- Biochemist and Nutritionist
- Fisheries scientists
- Aquaculture Researchers
- Agriculture, Food and Aquaculture Industries
- Board Members, Directors, Presidents, Vice Presidents, and Head of the Departments