9 Module Online Masterclass
Vision difficulties are surprisingly common. There’s a great deal we can do to provide natural medicine help for the wide range of vision disorders. These including myopia, cataracts, glaucoma, astigmatism and others. What’s more, is that most of our patients have no idea we can help them with these issues.
Dr Marc Grossman is a leading holistic optometrist and has been practice for almost 40 years. He is an internationally respected clinician and speaker and has taught many hundreds of practitioners and physicians how to help their patient’s to better eyesight and healthier eyes.
Failing vision is a terrible loss for many and is becoming more common. Certainly, many of the known causes of poor vision are increasing. Our exposure to digital screens for one has rapidly increased effecting eyesight and more are needing glasses at a younger age. Marc will cover the effects of eye strain from screen use, as well as the most common presentations ophthalmologists see including Macula Degeneration, Glaucoma, Cataracts, Dry eyes and Vitreous Floaters. A very interesting topic included in this program is that of the Ocular Microbiome. Marc will deliver this Masterclass in conjunction with Dr Daniel Oslansky and Jody Toyonaga.
Natural vision care is a rarely taught subject and Dr Grossman has a large repertoire of tools to assist the many conditions that affect our eyes. His techniques involve the use of nutrients, supplements, herbs and various eye exercises for the conditions being discussed. This is a practical program with lots of tools, options and strategies to help people with their visual system.
BONUS Webinar 9: An At-Home Program Integrating Yoga and Eye Exercises for Computer Eye Strain
FROM THIS MASTERCLASS YOU WILL
- Understand the functional anatomy of our eyes and the process of seeing
- Know what contributes to eye disorders and how to reduce risks
- Be able to recognise when someone is at risk to an eye disorder
- Learn what the best preventive measures are for the common eye disorders
- Know how to improve vision naturally with natural medicines and eye exercises
- Have lots of new dietary and nutritional tools to assist your patient’s eye health
- Achieve better clinical outcomes for people with eye problems
- Show your patients that you can help their eyes and vision even if they have not come to see you for this
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Clear protocol explanations
- Clinical pearls for improved practice results
- Access to audio and video recordings
- A PDF of the presenter’s slides
- Links to all referenced research papers and useful clinical handouts
- Your exclusive invitation to our alumni hub to ask questions